Hello there Macaulay students at Brooklyn College! This site is an information hub made by the Instructional Technology Fellows to answer questions you might have about our office hours, our contact information, and helpful resources for your projects. If there’s anything else you need or you’d like us to post, feel free to ask!
- Historical Research Resources
- Of Formatting & Media
- Information on Audio Recording Software, Format, & Transcription
- Maps Marker, Maps Marker, make me a map
- Social Explorer, Infoshare
- Embedding documents in post
- Audio Resources
- Google Fusion Tables
- Advanced iMovie
- Documentary Filmmaking
- Uploading Audio Projects & A Note About Plugins
- Posting Images to the Macaulay Gallery
- Making videos in PhotoBooth and embedding them into posts (helpful for iMovie as well)
- Embedding Wix, Tiki-Toki
- Mapping, timelines, video, audio, plugins, etc.
- Making a Photoessay Slideshow
- Making your profile name your full name, changing your password
- Seminar 3/Presentation Resources
- How to Use WordPress!
- How to Modify Your Images
- iMovie Tutorials
- Video Tutorials
Recent Student Projects: