The start of my fourth semester into architecture school has been relatively healthy and efficient. Despite the ominous midterms and encroaching deadlines, I feel I will be able to meet my mid-semester goals as long as I continue to work my a** off (excuse the language, but I feel it is prudently placed).

Some deadlines I have set for myself are… March 5th (Colin Powell Fellowship Application), March 13th (Philosophy Research Paper Draft), and March 14th (Survey of World Architecture Midterm).
For this week, I still need to do Statics homework, review Statics notes, review Survey of World Architecture notes, complete the sketchbook assignment for Survey (at the Metropolitan Museum), finish reading The Mole People, write a short paper on Grand Central Winter, look up readings for my Philosophy paper, read Rawls’ A Theory of Justice and Nozick’s Justice and Entitlement, and read about Islamic architecture. I also need to read Plato.

Like I said, I have to work my tushy off, but otherwise, everything’s going well.

A happy note to add is that CCNY’s Men & Women’s Indoor Track Team won CUNY’s. I didn’t run any personal bests, but I did what I had to do. Outdoor this year is not happening.