My Covid Song list

1. DEUTSCHLAND – Rammstein

DEUTSCHLAND is a song that I listen to frequently listen to because it pumps me up to do some work whenever I feel gloomy. It may be a German song but I don’t need to listen to the lyrics to feel the adrenaline flowing through my veins.

2. Take a Walk – Passion Pit

Take a Walk is a very ‘lighten the mood’ kind of song that I always listen to whenever I just want to relax and clear my mind.

3. Here Comes The Boom – Rise of The Northstar

I listen to this song because of the same reason I listen to DEUTSCHLAND. Whenever I need to do anything and I’m not feeling motivated I pop a listen to this song and immediately get on my feet.

4. Nash Gimn – Hard Bass School

Nash Gimn is one of my favorite songs to listen to whenever I need to hype myself up for something like a swim meet. But I listen to it now when I need to motivate myself to run or bike in the morning.

5. KGB – DJ Blyatman, Hbkn

KGB was recently released this year and is made by one of my favorite Russian DJ’s. The song also gets me in a great mood while I sing almost the whole song in Russian.

6. Take Me Home, Country Roads – John Denver

COUNTRY ROOOOOOADS, TAKE ME HOOOOOME
TO THE PLAAAAAAACE, I BELOOOOOOOONG
WEST VIRGINIAAAAAAAAAA, MOUNTAIN MOMMAAAAAAAAAAA
TAKE ME HOOOOOOOME, COUNTRY ROOOOOOOADS
(This song was extremely catchy and I had to include the lyrics because it’s a great happy song)

7. Through the Fire and Flames – DragonForce

A song that I grew up listening to and is widely listened to today, I love rock and this song for pumping me up whenever I need to like no other.

8. Everytime We Touch (Remix) – Cascada, Hardwell, Maurice West

This song is a huge hit in the 2010s but his remix makes it so much better in my opinion. Feeling pumped is great but this song goes another level.

9. Let Me Think About – Fedde Le Grand, Ida Corr

I probably should have specified this sooner but I don’t really listen to the lyrics that much, but this song rhythm is so great I literally want to dance… And I hate dancing.

10. Kickstart my Heart – Motley Crue

A song that I love so much because I grew up listening to Rock. Motley Crue’s Kickstart My Heart is a song I would jam out to and still jam out to.