Pandemic Playlist

THEME: 2020 (Pre-pandemic, During the pandemic, Summer 2020, Fall 2020)

1. Mask Off (Future) 3:25Mask OffYouTube · Future – TopicApr 7, 2017

I chose this song because I always thought the title was ironic

2. Sunflower (Post Malone) Post Malone, Swae Lee – Sunflower (Lyrics) (Spider-Man: Into

I used to listen to this song a lot on the way to school when I would borrow my brother’s car in January, so it reminds me of the simpler times

3. The Box (Roddy Ricch) Roddy Ricch – The Box [Official Audio] – YouTube

4. Country Roads (John Denver) John Denver – Take Me Home, Country Roads (Audio …

I chose the last 2 songs because hearing them brings me back to January-February before everything turned upside down

5. Landslide (Fleetwood Mac) Fleetwood Mac – Landslide – YouTube

6. Time in a Bottle (Jim Croce) (Jim Croce) Time in a bottle – YouTube

I chose these 2 songs because they were songs that reflected the mood of the pandemic blues and the end of school

7. Blinding Lights (The Weekend) 3:24The Weeknd – Blinding Lights (Official Audio)You

This song has been stuck in my head since it became popular in May (I think. I don’t remember when things happened during the quarantine)

8. Pursuit of Happiness (Kid Cudi) Kid CuDi Pursuit Of Happiness

I chose this song because it reminds me of late-night summer drives with friends, and it can be sad but its also a good feeling

9. Got it On Me (Pop Smoke) 2:45Pop Smoke – Got It On MeYouTube · Pop Smoke – TopicJul

I chose this song because during the summer, I was in the car with my friend who chose to play this song on full volume while driving fast (I legally cannot say how fast). I remember it because my life flashed before my eyes with this song as its soundtrack

10. All I Want for Christmas is You (Mariah Carey) 4:02All I Want for Christmas Is You

This song has given me hope all year, and now we’re finally, almost, there. Fingers crossed