Meeting the Actress, Gina Simone Pemberton

Gina Simone Pemberton was super sweet and meeting her was very enjoyable. I found her history to be interesting, and her personality to be unique. She is truly working and pushing her limits to do what she loves, and I admire her for that. She has the guts to do what many fear. Gina works hard for hours on the side to spend a couple hours doing what she loves. I love that for her, and I hope that she is able to accomplish her goal of being able to support herself through only her passion. I found her ideals to be very admirable as well. Gina said that when she performs, she always needs to connect with the audience. Just like musicians like Jaedon, actors need that audience to performer connection to truly make the most out of their performance. Gina also performs not to make loads of money, but to make a difference. She doesn’t want to be ridiculously famous, but she wants to educate her audience and embody characters that she loves. Gina also said something that a lot of the artists we’ve had the honor of meeting also said, if you have a dream, pursue it. A lot of work on the side may be needed to continue what you love, but at least you have small moments in life where you know you are guaranteed to experience what you love. I found these words to be very sweet, and I hope I follow them in my future.