Meeting with Jenny Pisani

My meeting with Jenny Pisani can be described as interesting and very entertaining. I was never a fan of poetry because I never liked reading in my own free time. However, after hearing about and listening to Jenny, I feel as if I had a bit of a change of heart. Her stories about her stay in Cambodia was a very interesting one since I never thought poetry could sway the minds of the young to feeling happy and level-headed. and listening to her own poem, I feel like Jenny is a very talented poet and an inspiring figure. My time at band when I was in the 5th grade can be a great comparison to how hard it really is to be famous in the art scene. My band teacher was actually a fantastic conductor when he was in his prime 30’s. However, he only got so far because he was not recognized by top labels and wasn’t able to perform at the very top stage. I thought he was the next Mozart, but then I realized how truly hard it is to be the best of the best. Overall, I believe Jenny is an inspiring figure to the young minds in Cambodia with her kind words and calming and imaginative poetry and that she definitely has a good future with writing.