Boarding Archipell II

We got to the boat today and it is unbelievable.  There is an entire upper deck with lounge chairs, and the bottom has a living room, a giant dining room, and cabins.  I’m rooming with Kristina. Our tour guides name is Javier.  So after having to say goodbye to San Cristobal, we found out that we were going back tonight.  How anti-climactic. During the day we went to Isla Los Lobos.  Its also called sea lion island.  It was really cool to talk about their behavior then see them in action.  There were babies, and mothers, and everything in between.  They were everywhere.  Next we went snorkeling.  It was the same place we went to before Kicker Rock.  But there wasn’t as much to see as there was last time.  We got back on the boat, and there was a snack waiting for us.  There is a coffee machine always out, and cookies and chocolate.  They are spoiling us.W We went back to San Cristobal to get a few drinks, and hopefully say goodbye number 2, but Ramiro wasn’t there.  We did run into Johnathan and Andres, so we got to say goodbye to them.  We exchanged facebooks.  It seems that the locals are much more interested in making lasting friendships than the visitors.  I appreciate that.  We roamed for a little bit, talked about how strange it must be that while you are staying, the people around you are constantly changing, and went to the pier.  We talked to Carlos and watched the animals for a while.  We laughed with him about jumping off the pier.  I could literally watch a sea lion for hours before getting bored.  I’m going to miss this place.  Sitting on the beach, watching the high tide crawl up on the shore.  Seeing a wave bring a horde of crabs onto the rocks.  Oh, and walking around barefoot.  Have I mentioned that I barely ever wore shoes? Didn’t matter where I was going, people just don’t wear shoes here.  I love it.  Oh, and the coffee is amazing.

I want to remember everything.