When I first found out that this semester’s IDC was entitled “Science Forward: Healthcare Innovations” I really did not know what to expect, which in a way was a good thing. It definitely sounded more interesting and applicable to life than the usual basic science courses that I take. Looking retrospectively, I learned way more than I anticipated. This class built a foundation on the fundamentals of healthcare innovations and the legal action taken to launch it, designing as well as 3D printing. All these skills are a good edge to the scientific knowledge that I take away from other courses. The set up of the class was interesting and the topics varied which kept us engaged. I thoroughly enjoyed the 3D posters, although I would say that the process of presenting it multiple times could have been a bit shortened. The presentations that we did in this class built public speaking confidence. Overall, I believe this course was very well rounded and I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for all your wisdom and for this great semester!