STEAM Festival Registration and Other Details

Dear Students,

Below is the list of those who are registered to participate in the STEAM Festival this weekend.  As I mentioned in class, registration is indeed now closed. This means that if you didn’t get to sing up, you can no longer participate, however, you are strongly encouraged to visit on either day.

Alon + Alyssa-
Alon + Andrew
Marie + Amy + Alyssa +Courtney + Ellen
Andrew
Ronald
Sarin
Leija
Jayne
Julia
Joel
Lile
AJ
Claire Ng
Grace
Alyssa M.

(Yes, Alon’s name is twice, but both slots are at the same time Sunday, and no one can take the “extra” spot).

Other things about the STEAM Festival to keep in mind:

• Bring your laptops
  • If you have sound elements, bring a set of headphones (if possible). There will be alcohol swabs available to clean after each use
  • You can’t leave the building during your assigned time, so make sure to bring snacks
  • Explore the festival, ask questions, have fun!
  • The Festival will be held at  Macaulay (on W. 67th St.) this Saturday and Sunday.  I will be working all day Sunday, and look forward to seeing many of you.  If you can’t find the email with your confirmation, please let me know ASAP.

In the meantime,  I will update your sites on our course page in the next few days. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Best,

denisse