Thanks for a great semester and final project

Hi Everyone,

First of all, thank you for a great semester. I had a lot of fun exploring the city and its art with you over the last several months, reading your reflections and engaging with your creative work.

Thank you also for a good final conversation on The Magic Flute and reflection on your changing definition of art.

We have now finished our class sessions for the semester. All that remains to be done is your final project. I handed out the instructions for the final project today in class; it is also posted on the course e-portfolio site under assignments if you were not in class.

Please note that the final project is due on Friday, December 15 at 11:59 pm to the course e-portfolio site. Please categorize it as Blog Assignment #12 (though it will count as a final project).

Next Tuesday I will be having office hours during class time for those that would like to meet to discuss your final projects. My office is NVC 5-256 in the history department. I hope that I will see some of you then.

I will be posting grades and feedback for the City Stories module later this week and early next to the gradebook on Blackboard.

Good luck with finals and I look forward to receiving your final projects next week.

Best,

Professor Heath