[instagram-feed showheader=”true” showbio=”true”]
Tasks for next week
For class on 11/27:
- Sophie Haigney, “Martha Rosler Isn’t Done Making Protest Art,” New York Times
- Wilson Tarbox, “An Art School Started by Marc Chagall that Became a Modernist Wasteland,” Hyperallergic
- Jackie Wullschlager, “When Revolutionary Art Took Flight,” The Financial Times
- Candy Bedworth, “War, What Is It Good For? Absolutely Nothing! A Protest Art Story,” Daily Art Magazine
- Writing, etc.:
- Meet at the The Jewish Museum to see the Martha Rosler and the Chagall, Lissitzky, Malevich shows. During our regular class time.
- Blog Post 8: Image Analysis. Due Sunday Dec. 2 by 9pm.