Art is Preserved

Art is preservedArt is neglected

Still thinking about the order in which these pictures should be placed, I realized that they might need to be reversed.  Being a New Yorker, seeing graffiti art and/or vandalism is almost natural.  It was until now that I realized that the grass and plants scattered around the High Line is an art form in and of itself.  It is an art that is preserved as opposed to the side of the building, in the second picture, that has not been preserved to its original state.  People took it upon themselves to decorate or vandalize, to each his own, the side of the building.  Although what they created on the building is some kind of an art form, they did not preserve the condition of the building like the well taken care of plants throughout the High Line.

One thought on “Art is Preserved

1. Jennifer Corby

Very cool pictures, Adam! You can edit the pics from the dashboard, so the orientation is correct, and if you insert them into a gallery, we can view the full size images too. Check out the instructions at the top of this page, or come see me if you need more help 🙂