HALLO I am back from DEUTSCHLAND (and someone is moving!)

So hey there,

I’m sure you’ve been wondering why I haven’t been posting about my summer plans with Noah… The great, big, right-before-he-leaves summer plans.

Me with my Grandma at the top of the Thüringer Warte (a big-ish tower in Frankonia)

Me with my Grandma at the top of the Thüringer Warte (a big-ish tower in Franconia)

Well, first of all, I spent the beginning of July in Colorado with Noah, his grandma, his mom and her boyfriend. Then I was back in Harlem for 5 days before going to Germany for my grandma’s 70th birthday!!

While I was in Germany, we went to my grandparents’ home village with our grandma and our aunt. We stayed in a very cute inn that I suspected of having no internet because it was in Windheim. However, they had two computers in the dining area, so during our family dinner with all the relatives from the area, I snuck off to send Noah an email. When I finally got through all the popup warnings about browser updates, I saw that he had sent me something: A forward of his letter of acceptance as a transfer to City College!

So now my boyfriend is moving in. I called my building’s management company to ask for an extra key to the front door ($30) and he is bringing most of his stuff up this weekend. I’m really excited and now we can resume our summer plans. I still want to go do things and blog about them, the motivation just died down a bit when I realized that this summer is not one long good-bye. He’s still keeping his options open at his old university for next year, but for now we’ll brave the challenges of living together!

I’m very excited 🙂 Also, I’m studying for the GRE, which I’m taking on the 20th, and I’m trying to find a few new hobbies. German language club on meetup? Cooking more? Who knows. Any suggestions? I just feel like my life will change monumentally when I graduate, and I need something new and fun to at least establish some stability in my free time ^.^

Love,

Julia

About Julia

I'm studying abroad in Spain, but am supposed to be a Macaulay at City sophomore in the International Studies program. I love my life!
This entry was posted in Junior Year ('12-'13). Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to HALLO I am back from DEUTSCHLAND (and someone is moving!)