How I see “The Real”…

I had never lived in absolutes due to my personal life experiences. Being exposed to different lifestyles both in Ukraine, California, Washington DC and New York. And I do not think that anyone can claim that they live in perfect absolutes. We are all unique in some way and can never truly fit any one-dimensional, oversimplified and most certainly a hypothetical category of people. Although, there is an element of truth to living in an absolute reality which you create for yourself.

What I had learned over the years with my experiences is that being yourself in the ever-changing world around you on the contrary creates your own absolute “Real”. Accepting the fact that we all have different journeys is the best way to approach the idea of that no one truly fits a set category. Each person is their own category. Going back and forth between the United States and Ukraine for long periods of times showed me that I will never truly fit the standard identity of neither culture. However, that is was had become the best part of living in these different places. Having the perspective and experiences of a new-comer to each new city showed me that I should not worry much about having some perspectives on life which differ from some the surrounding people. Combining all cultures showed me the attributes and flaws of each and they all taught the best that they could offer.

Being confident in my own beliefs is certainly important, however, being open to learning and potentially discarding a belief or plan I had before by learning something new is an essential part of becoming a well-rounded person. No one knows everything as an individual, but the collective knowledge base of a society certainly can help one get closer to that. There is always something new one can learn each day which can constantly be changing the fluid concept of “The Real” for each one of us.