Harry Potter Midnight Premiere!!!

So it’s currently 4 in the morning, and quite a few of us attend the premiere of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. In short, it was completely AMAZING!!! As expected, there were a lot of people there and even though it was past midnight everyone was extremely excited for the movie, we laughed, we cried, we cheered, and we jumped. I looked forward to seeing the movie, but I can honestly say that it was much better than I expected. The movie was funny, exciting, and so many things at the same time. I would totally go see it again, because I just loved it!

Now to talk about more the arts part of the movie. The special effects were really great, the music made the movie much more interesting. Since it is a movie about wizards, there has to be flying, magic, and other amazing factors. The special effects of them flying, changing into different people, it was so cool. It’s honestly amazing what our modern technology can do with the arts. The music of the movie was match perfectly with each scene. I don’t really want to give too much away since I think everyone should see it!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized, Visual Arts. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Harry Potter Midnight Premiere!!!

1. esmaldone says:

The age group currently about 16 – 22 is the same group that was 6 – 12 when the first books came out and whose entire adolescence is therefore thoroughly absorbed with the decade-long Harry Potter phenomenon. Not surprising that the “final” book’s movie was such a success. One wonders how the creators will ever walk away from such a consistently profitable product. I can imagine “Harry Potter 47: Hermione Goes into Assisted Living.”