See you in another life.

I know a blog post isn’t mandatory today, but I felt it was necessary to say something since we’ve been discussing 9/11/01 so much these past weeks.

Ten years ago, the United States was brutally attacked by one of the most evil forces this world knows. Many lives were lost, and even more were mentally and emotionally injured.

One decade later, we remember those men, women and children who lost their lives that day. And we look forward to the future.

Whether or not we (or future generations) will remember 9/11 as we do today isn’t the question. It’s how will we decide to live our lives and move past that tragic event while paying respect to it.

To quote a character from the television show LOST, “I’ll see you in another life, brothers.”

God rest the people who have died due to terrorist attacks, and God bless the United States of America.

This entry was posted in 9/11 by Daniel. Bookmark the permalink.

About Daniel

Daniel is a graduate of CUNY Macaulay Honors College at Brooklyn College, summa cum laude with a B.A. in Film Production and TV/Radio. He can be reached via his website, www.passingplanes.com. The Utopia of Daniel was his college blog and he has since transitioned to posting on other sites.

One thought on “See you in another life.