Camera Lost-ida

I don’t know how many of you guys saw me with my disposable camera since the beginning of the semester taking pictures whenever something caught my eye. Essentially, this camera was the documentation of my first two months of college. Unfortunately, on a recent trip, I brought my camera with me to Block Island, RI…where it remains. I took a few pictures there, and as I was packing, I left the camera, and the undeveloped photographs on it, behind. Therefore, unfortunately, I am left with the photos I had to scramble to put together at the last minute. I want to apologize for tomorrow, because I don’t think my photographs will be as great as I originally intended, but I still hope you guys find them interesting.

-Chris DiBari

This entry was posted in Don Juan by Chris DiBari. Bookmark the permalink.

About Chris DiBari

Chris is a student at Brooklyn College and Macaulay Honors College at CUNY. Born in Illiniois, Chris has lived in a number of different places including: Newport, RI, Key West, FL, Chesapeake, VA, Pittsburgh, PA, Warren, NJ, and currently lives in Brooklyn. He is living in the dorms, but soon hopes to leave and move to a different part of Brooklyn. Chris is undecided in his major, but has passions in the social sciences, and next semester hopes to take a few more history classes. Chris is currently pursuing his goal of becoming a United States Marine Corps officer through the Platoon Leader's Class option and applying to the United States Naval Academy.

One thought on “Camera Lost-ida

1. I just had to say that the title of this blog post was very clever! Lol, nice one.