Interesting Link

Hey Guys!

I thought that this link was interesting. The president and first lady’s first date was Do the Right Thing.

http://www.theroot.com/views/first-couple-s-first-flick

This entry was posted in Do the Right Thing by Chris DiBari. Bookmark the permalink.

About Chris DiBari

Chris is a student at Brooklyn College and Macaulay Honors College at CUNY. Born in Illiniois, Chris has lived in a number of different places including: Newport, RI, Key West, FL, Chesapeake, VA, Pittsburgh, PA, Warren, NJ, and currently lives in Brooklyn. He is living in the dorms, but soon hopes to leave and move to a different part of Brooklyn. Chris is undecided in his major, but has passions in the social sciences, and next semester hopes to take a few more history classes. Chris is currently pursuing his goal of becoming a United States Marine Corps officer through the Platoon Leader's Class option and applying to the United States Naval Academy.

1 thought on “Interesting Link

1. That’s so crazy! That seems weird that they didn’t want to be vocal about it, but I guess they wanted to be seen as morally sound. However, its not just a film about race, although that seems to be the main focus of the article. I guess they wanted to keep their image politically correct, but personally this makes me respect Obama even more.