An Introduction

Hello Macaulay. My name is Jia Jun Wu; some of you may know me as JJ. To help the rest of you catch up to speed, my adjective is joyful and my favorite color is blue. I graduated from The Bronx High School of Science and I am now attending Macaulay Honors at Baruch College.

The transition has been very smooth, thanks to the coordination and amiability of the faculty and friends. For the years to come, I would like to learn with utmost eagerness and establish lasting friendships. I am unsure about my career path, but I do have a passion in business.

Outside of the academics, I enjoy playing basketball, which may not be a surprise. Although, I stand only five-feet-eight-inches tall, I am inspired to dunk. Naysayers may find this farfetched, but as the saying goes, “Where there’s a will, there’s a way.”

I also love variety and culture; thus, I long to travel around the world. Places where I would like to go include Japan and Italy. And, of course, there cannot be world-wide traveling without the knowledge of various languages.

I look forward to getting to know you all and wish that we may happily achieve our dreams.