Hey Team,

My name is Jaclyn, I’m from Long Island, and I now live in what is considered the greatest city in the world. A big part of the reason why I wanted to live here is so that I could wander through the streets of Manhattan where there is somewhere to explore at every corner (Ask the people who live in the 3rd Avenue building; I’m always alone and wandering around). This song and the video are me in a nutshell (Watch it please, its worth it).

Last year, I was given the opportunity to go to Italy with my high school. I managed to get lost in the city of Bologna after wandering into a local library and losing the group. This picture was taken later in the day in Pisa by my teacher who wouldn’t let me leave her side after getting lost. This trip was one of the greatest experiences of my life. I intend to study abroad, hopefully more than once, doing a service project, and also to study my intended major of business.

Me single handedly holding up the Leaning Tower of Pisa

I also enjoy getting lost in a crowd. Attending concerts is easily my favorite thing to do. I’ve considered a career in Music Management because I love the idea of being a part of the touring and experience of bands I love so much. My favorites include Mumford and Sons, Coldplay, Jack’s Mannequin, Yellowcard, Fall Out Boy, Envy on the Coast, Bayside, The Spill Canvas, and Taking Back Sunday (sorry about the extensive list, I couldn’t choose).

(Me pointing in a crowd at the Envy on the Coast Farewell Concert)

(Me pointing in a crowd at Envy on the Coast’s Farewell Concert

I’m a strong believer in doing what makes you happy and what makes you feel significant. These are just pieces of experience that compose who I am. Good luck to everyone and I’m excited to continue to meet you guys!