Art is Where You Find It

IDC Rocks!

Thanks Zoe for everything and for the fun times we spent together. I loved our IDC class, and I’ll miss it. Thanks to you, I was able to make my mind a little more artistic and learned different kinds of artworks (although some were very boring). Just being honest =).

Well, just wanted to say thanks for everything, and I’ll miss everyone!

p.s. we should keep this blog alive! In the beginning, I didn’t want to post cause I thought it was boring and I just did so because we had to, but towards the end of the semester, I found myself coming to this blog more than I did facebook (and I speak for Walter as well). Well… Thanks for all the fun!

Love you all!

1 coreytrippiedi { 12.17.08 at 9:50 pm }

I’d like to disagree with Joe…..

2 taeminkim { 12.17.08 at 9:50 pm }

LOL, love you too corey.

3 coreytrippiedi { 12.17.08 at 9:51 pm }

Lol…

In all seriousness, IDC was pretty much my favorite class all semester.

I will miss you guys. Thanks for all the good times 🙂

4 Walter Zielkowski { 12.17.08 at 10:30 pm }

I have to agree with Joe and disagree with Corey. Haha.

I really learned a lot from this class. I used to HATE art. Seriously, the only way I would ever take a second look at a painting or go to a museum or watch a play was if I was trying to impress a girl. Zoe, you’ve opened up my mind to see Art from a new perspective. You made me enjoy art (except opera…ewwww).

Not that it is a competition, but from talking to kids from other IDC’s you know that we learned a lot more from our experience than they did from their experience.

It’s harder to say goodbye to you guys than it was for me to say goodbye to all of my high school friends senior year. I’d probably be crying right now, but I know we still have 4 years to see each other. I’ll miss you guys.

As for now, I’m going to use my “site admin” powers to change all of Corey, Chang, and Joe’s comments to: “Walter is amaaaaaaazing!”

5 joycet { 12.18.08 at 12:08 am }

haha! i def agreeeee!!!! our IDC is DEF AAAAMAAAAZZZINGGGG!!!!! i’ll miss all of uuu =//

6 zoesheehan { 12.18.08 at 8:31 am }

You are all most welcome. It was my pleasure to work with such a creative, thoughtful, generous, and fun-loving group of unique individuals. If art sustains your spirits in some way then I hope you will always keep it in your lives.

7 jennieliu { 12.18.08 at 3:11 pm }

Definitely :]
I was exposed to so many more types of art and the projects really helped me get in touch with my (somewhat) artsy side?

8 cbao { 12.24.08 at 9:37 am }

Not sure how many of you are still reading this. But I just wanted to say you guys really are truly awesome.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

9 Walter Zielkowski { 12.24.08 at 12:03 pm }

Well, I still am. Thanks Chang. =]

I too hope everyone has a fantastic winter break and some very happy holidays!

10 taeminkim { 12.24.08 at 8:23 pm }

I am too, Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas as well.
And Happy Holidays everyone. See you all next semester, and Zoe in the hallways, maybe.=)

You must log in to post a comment.