Midland Beach to CSI

View Midland Beach to CSI in a larger map

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Vinny. Bookmark the permalink.

About Vinny

Hey I'm Vinny and I go to Macaulay Honors at the College of Staten Island. I was born in Brooklyn, but moved to Staten Island when I was five. I commuted back to Brooklyn every day for high school, because I chose to go to Xaverian. Its a Catholic all boys high school in Bay Ridge. Now I am still living at home and commute every day to the College of Staten Island. My biggest interest is music, and I am a drummer for a band. Go like us on facebook, its called NarrowS. http://www.facebook.com/pages/NarrowS/130546543686094 I have been playing for seven years now and it is definitely my favorite thing to do. My other main interest is sports. I am a huge NY Rangers fan and love hockey, but I really don't play, just love the game. I am also a Giants fan and have played football for 6 years but quit after my freshman year of high school, because I decided to pursue drumming and music. As of now I am doing Pre-Med at Macaulay, but I am starting to have doubts about it because I don't believe I will be the happiest with medicine for the rest of my life. So as of now, im taking pre-med classes and hopefully soon I will get on the right track and pursue a field that I will truly love.