Snapshot Day is this Thursday!

All right everyone, this Thursday, October 11 is Snapshot Day at Macaulay, which means that every student must take one photograph between 12:00am and 11:59pm on Thursday, then upload the photo to the Macaulay Honors College Gallery Snapshot 2012 folder by November 1.

In order to do this, you’ll need to register as a Gallery user by clicking on the “register” icon at the top right hand corner of the Gallery website. (Make sure to change your password when prompted). Then click on the Snapshot 2012 folder, move your cursor over the “add” icon, and select “add photos”. Please add only one photograph to the folder, and remember to give it a title and a short description (select “edit this photo” to do this). Then you’re set! Take a look at everyone else’s photos and make kind and constructive comments to your heart’s content.

Feel free to use any type of camera whatsoever for your snapshot! It could be a film or digital camera, the camera on your phone, or even just the camera on your laptop. Good Luck!

This entry was posted in ITF Help by Owen Toews. Bookmark the permalink.

About Owen Toews

I am a PhD candidate in Geography at the CUNY Graduate Center where I research neoliberalism, settler colonialism, and the production of space. In past years I taught Urban Life 101 and Urban Revitalization in the department of Urban Affairs and Planning at Hunter College. I am a founding member of the DIY museum collective Winnipeg Arcades Project, where we experiment with different ways of combining knowledge and artistic production and display.