Hello! Krystal here!

Hi everybody! My name is Krystal Au and I am a freshman at Baruch College. I was actually born in Manhattan, but I moved to Poughkeepsie when I was around 5. I decided to come back down to the city to live with my older sister. My major right now is marketing management, but I actually want to go into fashion business. I was accepted to some fashion colleges like FIT, but of course with the Macaulay scholarship I had to choose Baruch. But I definitely do not regret picking Baruch because I have met tons of great and unique people here and hopefully I can do some fashion internships in the future.

In my free time I love to read, bake, watch television/Netflix and listen to music. My favorite book would have to be The Princess Bride and some of my favorite television shows would be Supernatural, How I met Your Mother, and Gossip Girl. I love to bake pastries and desserts; it relaxes me and I have a real sweet tooth. My favorite thing to bake would probably be cupcakes. I listen to all different music, but my favorite music would probably be pop and alternative rock. My favorite musicians/music groups are Maroon 5, Big Bang, and Fall Out Boy. I also love to go to concerts. Some of the people I have seen are Maroon 5, Kelly Clarkson, Fall Out Boy, the Script, Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake, and Backstreet Boys.

photo