Hello, Michal Sudo is my name

I’m a freshman at Baruch College, planning to major in business. I live in Bensonhurst and have lived there for 15 years, but am probably going to move soon. I haven’t had much free time as of late but when I do I enjoy watching movies, especially horror, playing soccer, or just relaxing. My favorite series on Netflix include House of Cards, Dexter and Sherlock.

Having so much exposure to what we call the “concrete jungle” I find a lot of pleasure in miniscule areas all around Brooklyn and Manhattan that can best be described as an oasis of greenery. Walking through the city and breathing it’s air can be exhilarating, but sometimes I have an urge to just stop, sit on a park bench and watch.

I have grown very fond of the small parks scattered around New York, Bryant Park, Union Square, and Washington Square, but nothing compares to the atmosphere of Poland. It serves as an escape, the open setting helps clear my mind and relax.

I’m not too fond of photography, or art in general, except for when I’m surrounded by nature, this is one of my favorite photos that I ever took.