Professor Tenneriello's Seminar 1, Fall 2023

hello!!

Hi! I’m Michaela Kokkinos, and I’m majoring in Biology. I’m passionate about getting a career in research or laboratory work. Some things to know about me are I have a cat named Squinch who is built like Garfield, I have 12 goldfish that have been with me longer than I was born, and I used to be on a swim team for 10 years. I also enjoy listening to any type of music or artists ranging from K-pop to Drake and my favorite, Taylor Swift.

I also enjoy watching TV shows or documentaries on Netflix about crime. I’ve watched almost every murder docuseries on Netflix and finished watching Criminal Minds. I also play volleyball but I’m not very good at it since I managed to break my finger hitting the ball. For fun, I like to go album shopping with my friends as well as go to fancy-looking restaurants and try out new foods.

1. cailynkit

Hey Michaela! I’m also super obsessed with Taylor Swift, did you go to the Eras Tour and what’s your favorite album/song?

• Michaela Kokkinos

Hi Caitlyn! I did actually, I went to Metlife Night 2 and it was so good. I really like 1989 but my fav song has to be Dress.

2. dheyalasimrin

Hi Michaela! Your cat is so cute, how old is she?