Professor Tenneriello's Seminar 1, Fall 2023

Hello!!!

Hello guys! My name is Xin, pronounced with a Z but in Chinese it’s pronounced differently. I was born and raised in China and moved to the US when I was 7. I lived in North Carolina for about a year and then moved to New York City. I now live in Brooklyn. My major is accounting but it could change in the future because I have a dream of starting my own business. 

This is Pepper sleeping soundly on my bed.

I have a younger brother who is 3 years younger than me, and I also have a cat named Pepper. He is now 2 years old. I fear birds so sorry to all those bird-lovers out there. I love to dance and am a part of Halo Dance Crew. One of the most accomplishing things that we’ve done this year was to showcase at the New Jersey stop for World of Dance. 

I like to watch dramas in my free time, but my attention span is short, so I usually don’t binge watch any shows with a few exceptions. I listen to a variety of genres of music. My favorite genre of music recently is Krnb. However, I am open to try new things whether it’s music, shows, books, or sports, so don’t hold back on the recommendations. 

I love to take photos of other people and views. I also do a little bit of editing but I’m still learning. I like to explore the city with my friends when we have free time. I like the city life, it’s part of the reason why I stayed in the city. 

1. Claire

Hi Xin! I also love krnb!! Whats your favorite song or artist? What other genres do you like?

• Xin

Hi Claire! I just started to listen to this genre but so far I’ve been listening to a lot of crush’s songs. I’m open to new recommendations as I’m not very familiar with that genre yet. I also like to listen to K-POP and J-POP as well.