Professor Tenneriello's Seminar 1, Fall 2023

Hello Everyone!

Hi everyone! My name is Ellie and I’m from Long island! I’m majoring in Finance, and I’m very excited about the next few years here at Baruch.

A birthday cake I made for a friend of mine that loves Harry Styles!

One of my favorite things to do is bake! I love making cookies and other desserts for my friends and family (I have one older sister and a younger brother and sister), but I especially like making cakes and cupcakes because of the creative freedom they give for decorations. I worked in a bakery near my hometown at the end of my junior year through the end of this summer.

I also love listening to music! Some of my favorite artists at the moment are Harry Styles, Taylor Swift, Hozier, and Noah Kahan. Hozier relased a new album this month and it’s all i’ve been listening to! In the past year, I’ve seen Harry Styles and 5 Seconds of Summer in concert. They were both great shows, and it’s always great to get the chance to see live music!

I also love getting outside and spending time with friends! Over the summer I went peach picking with some friends, and I got to go apple picking with them last fall, which I hope to do again this year sometime. Over the summer, I took a trip to Windham and went on a great hike to the top of a waterfall, which was amazing to see!

I’m very excited to get to know everyone and have a great semester together!

1. Gab Milata

hey Ellie! The cake looks super cool! I also love baking, but I’m only capable of making more simple treats for now.