Professor Tenneriello's Seminar 1, Fall 2023

IDC Video Project – Jan, AJ, Steven, Arindam, Daniel

1. cailynkit

I really like how you incorporated different perspectives of home, yet we can still see the similarities in their definitions and examples.

2. dheyalasimrin

I like how your video is able to show that “home” has no set definition since everyone has a different interpretation of the word. But, something they have in common is the comfort that it brings.

3. Anna Deng

I really liked your guys’ approach to the creative project. You guys emphasized how the definition of home is subjective to who you ask, but at the same time people can have the same definition of home. Perhaps next time you guys can also include your definition of home in the video!

4. cla521

I really liked how you asked all different kinds of people regardless of age, gender, and ethnicity of their definition of home because it allowed there to be answers from a wide range of people. I also really liked how you edited the video especially the last part where the song was a transition for the ending.

5. Yinglin

I like how your video involves other people’s stories about “home.” The interviews show how different people have different meanings and experiences about “home.” These interviews and responses really help to broaden the perspectives on the idea of “home.” “Home” is not the same for everyone. One can find comfort in “home,” while another only sees “home” as the place they were born in.