“Real estate is to New York what oil is to Houston”

It feels pretty cool to know that you live in a city that can easily become the center of attention when it comes to any issue or celebration that arises within its communities. This means different things. Any social reform people sympathize with, is a successful one because there’s a vast amount of resources in this city to make it happen. It shows that the people from NY are made with that tenacity and perseverance to succeed.

When the article starts to describe that in order to understand planning, one must see race and class as the two main factors, I began to think about the neighborhood I live in, or the area around my college campus, or the surroundings of the places where I go to study. I felt like I completely agreed with this statement. And in a way, this can be harmful for the city, because it simply widens the gap between “the people”, in other words, it can lead to disunity—despite the efforts of community organizations.

However, as described in the article, a paradise in which conflict and contradiction doesn’t exist, or a place in which no one loses is nowhere to be found, but I guess the question becomes, is the government ever going to work on decreasing the social, monetary, and opportunity gap that currently separates society and in a way make it a win-win situation for all?

2 thoughts on ““Real estate is to New York what oil is to Houston”

1. The Latin charm that is noticed in his conduct whilst he plays the sport is the most attracting feature of him. You ought to also notice other players and make your personal predictions about the hands they could be obtaining.

2. From poker tables to poker chips, you will be able to discover your merchandise of choice in a poker sport store. He was also a highlighted player on ESPN’s coverage of the 2008 WSOP.