Assignment for November 14 – Macaulay Cabaret Space

The first draft of your Final Presentations is due next week.  A reminder:  As I mentioned in class on October 31, your homework is very light to give you plenty of time to work on your final presentations.  Do not take these presentations lightly.

The first draft of your final presentation should be well-thought out and REHEARSED. Remember, you want to make your presentation as interesting as possible.  This assignment is not something you can throw together in one or two days.  You need to spend time working on the your presentation, rehearse it, edit it, rehearse again and edit. I have not given you any blog assignments or readings so that you have time to work on your presentations.    I highly recommend you have a colleague take a look at it before you come to class on Thursday to give you comments, feedback and critiques.  Then continue to work on the presentation.  I recommend taking this first draft seriously.

And for those who have not seen your Judson Church performance please make your plans to attend one of the performances.  There are only a couple left.

This entry was posted in Next Week's Assignments. Bookmark the permalink.