Still LOST: Dharma Initiative Cap

If you don’t know what “Still LOST” is, check out this blog post: “Still LOST: What is this place?

For Halloween last year, I made a set Dharma Initiative jumpsuits for me and my friends. Along with that, I bought a beige hat from a local craft store for one dollar. I wanted to add this hat to my costume by designing it with all sorts of little LOST references, so I took out a Sharpie marker, printed out some templates and began drawing.

The final product had the Dharma logo and the word “LOST” on the front, the numbers “4 8 15 16 23 42” on the front and back, and an ankh to top it all off. It’s now one year later, and I’m still wearing this hat everywhere I go. It’s much more worn out now, but it still holds a special place in my heart.

And sometimes, if I get really lucky, people will stop me on the street or on campus or wherever I am and say: “Hey, you were a LOST fan?” An intense conversation about the show and its ending always ensues!

The legendary hat worn by yours truly.

About Daniel

Daniel is a graduate of CUNY Macaulay Honors College at Brooklyn College, summa cum laude with a B.A. in Film Production and TV/Radio. He can be reached via his website, www.passingplanes.com. The Utopia of Daniel was his college blog and he has since transitioned to posting on other sites.