One Final 2012 Update–Happy New Year!

‎2012… What to say?

It’s been the worst of times and the best of times, at least in my opinion.

I could recap all the bad things that have happened in the past few months, but I don’t feel it’s necessary. What I do feel is necessary is talk about the GOOD of 2012: communities coming together, people volunteering more often, a nation working hard to rebuild and recover from a poor economic state, the breaking of dozens of records (like the highest free fall ever from space), the world NOT ending, and of course, the release of Gangnam Style. We’ve all survived a lot, and it’s good to know that we’re going into this new year together.

God Bless you all, God Bless the United States of America, Happy New Year to you and your families, and enjoy my last “new” film of 2012 (it’s something that was never finished, but deserves to be seen). I’ll see you all on the far side!

About Daniel

Daniel is a graduate of CUNY Macaulay Honors College at Brooklyn College, summa cum laude with a B.A. in Film Production and TV/Radio. He can be reached via his website, www.passingplanes.com. The Utopia of Daniel was his college blog and he has since transitioned to posting on other sites.