Day 1, What Should Have Been The Trip To Texas! [1/3/14]

Day One has officially arrived! Today was the day that I was supposed to travel down to Houston, Texas to begin my internship with DeLorean Motor Company, but due to the blizzard that hit the northeastern coast, all flights were canceled. Below is the first VLog episode, where I explain my current situation in more detail.

As I said in the video, the only real thing to know about this VLog is that I will post one video EVERY WEEKNIGHT, MONDAY TO FRIDAY, for the duration of my away internship (which lasts until January 25). That means that every night or early morning, there’ll be fresh content to watch from yours truly about what’s been happening with me in TX.

Obviously this first VLog isn’t quite as polished as I had hoped it would be, but such is the nature of the best laid plans o’ mice and men–they oft go awry. Until Monday, this is Daniel signing off!

P.S. – Happy Belated New Years to all!

About Daniel

Daniel is a graduate of CUNY Macaulay Honors College at Brooklyn College, summa cum laude with a B.A. in Film Production and TV/Radio. He can be reached via his website, www.passingplanes.com. The Utopia of Daniel was his college blog and he has since transitioned to posting on other sites.