Days 13 – 19, Southern Hospitality [1/20/14]

Time is flying way too fast now. I’m sure that a lot of Macaulay students feel that way when traveling away or abroad. I know I’m not alone on that level, but man do I wish time could slow down just a bit so I could enjoy this wonderful southern hospitality some more. I’m finding it easier to enjoy working down here; people seem to be more all-around jovial down here; traveling and driving is a bit more fun down here; self-reflection and alone time is easier to experience down here. Lots of pros, very few cons (one big one being constant humidity)!

As promised, here’s the gallery full of photos I took all over the beautiful state of Texas.

And don’t forget to actually check out the video content I’ve been producing at DMC! Here’s the first official video to go live on the web:

About Daniel

Daniel is a graduate of CUNY Macaulay Honors College at Brooklyn College, summa cum laude with a B.A. in Film Production and TV/Radio. He can be reached via his website, www.passingplanes.com. The Utopia of Daniel was his college blog and he has since transitioned to posting on other sites.