This Semester… No Words…

In the words of Sander Cohen, “IT… IS… ACCOMPLISHED!”

This semester was definitely the one from “down under.” I haven’t been able to blog, vlog, work on any personal projects, work on any professional jobs. It’s been terribly rough, but it’s finally over. It’s over. Until next semester, when I begin production on my own thesis film. But until then, it’s over.

The classes were pretty much all production based. So I worked on film after film after film this semester. I:

• directed my film cinematography scene recreation, what’s often considered the toughest assignment in the film department
  • was the director of photography on 4 films
  • was the location sound mixer on 2 thesis films
  • was the 1st assistant director on 1 thesis film
  • was the locations manager/assistant locations manager on 2 thesis films
  • produced 6 of my own films for various class projects
  • assisted in some way/shape/form on dozens of other films (editing, color correction, sound design, etc.)

I’d like to share as much of the work as possible, for all to see. Linked below is everything that’s online so far. It will be updated as new projects go online!

About Daniel

Daniel is a graduate of CUNY Macaulay Honors College at Brooklyn College, summa cum laude with a B.A. in Film Production and TV/Radio. He can be reached via his website, www.passingplanes.com. The Utopia of Daniel was his college blog and he has since transitioned to posting on other sites.