Ya Makin’ Me Crazy

Hello all. I apologize for not updating lately due to homework and a busy schedule this spring break! I just wanted to get away from it all to write you all this post. As you may probably know, my ePortfolio is entered in the Macaulay ePortfolio contest to win an iPad 2. Although this prize is very motivational in fixing up my ePortfolio, I dislike the tension, war, and paranoia this has caused the nominees. Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate all the support and votes very much that my family and friends have given but what it has come down to is not very pleasing. I hope no one thinks wrongly of me because of this post, but I hope some people can relate to my feelings in how this has become a battle to the death, a battle not worth fighting for an iPad. Good day.

This entry was posted in Macaulay and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Ya Makin’ Me Crazy

1. You should be very proud of yourself. You put together a really great ePortfolio, that showcases your work and personality. It’s something you can use now and in the future. And people SAW it and voted for you! And told you how fantastic it was! iPad or no, you’re the clear winner. <3