My mini French grammar reference book

Last night, I finally finished an ongoing project of mine: my little French grammar reference book!

French reference book

Ah! I am so happy!!! Words cannot described how relieved I feel now that I have accomplished one very important thing for my study abroad. (Especially since I’m quite slow on accomplishing personal projects.)

The book is about the size of my hand. (Isn’t it adorable?! And so appropriately designed! I got the journal from Target.) When I first bought this journal, I had no idea what to do with a journal this small. But now I finally have use for it! Inside contains the most basic of basic French grammar. All in a pocketable (well, still too big for women’s pockets…) size! I shall carry it everywhere with me in France. The grammar is mainly to help me write. I constantly forget some of the most important rules. But now, when I need to jog my memory, I don’t have to dig through old notes or relentlessly search for it in my various textbooks. It’s handy dandy and portable. And everything is compiled in one little book.

Okay, I feel as if I just keep on repeating myself, so here are some more photos of the inside:

Front flap

Ignore the pronunciation post-it. That is a work in progress.

Back flapMiddleUp close

Feeling a bit self conscious: not visible in this picture is an arrow pointing to “opinion” in the subjunctive use list saying “negative.” Negative opinions for subjunctives. Not all opinions!

Okay, so there you have it. My lovely cute little book. I should name it. Calling it my “mini French grammar reference book” is too much of a hassle. Hm… what about my mini ref? “Oh, let me just pull out my Mini Ref.” Ah, I like it! Okay, so from now on, I am calling this little book, my Mini Ref. 😀

Last note: I am leaving on Tuesday! 7 days counting. Gah! To the point of no return~

One thought on “My mini French grammar reference book

1. Pingback: It's Adventure Time › what have i been doing?