About Moi

IMG_1720According to WearAboutz’s Instagram page, she is “Funky fresh. Stylistically Savvy. Crazily creative. Aesthetically accurate.” WearAboutz is where you can find it all from the ZEH perspective.

I’m Zara Hoffman, currently a freshman at Baruch with an undeclared major (sounds strange coming from a girl who most definitely has a good head on her shoulders.) I was just introduced to the Ad-Hoc major that Baruch has to offer and immediately fell in love with it.  Who wouldn’t jump at the opportunity to create their own major?   Perhaps Art Administration or Interior Design? I love museums and art causing me to dream of becoming a curator since I’ve been a little girl.  My newest aspiration is to open up a museum or owning an art gallery featuring work by young, cancer patients.

I am from Long Island and currently live in the East Village, just a few blocks away from Baruch.   I chose to use my Macaulay Eportfolio as a personal blog called Wear-Aboutz and have become hooked on blogging! Many coin it as a “re-blogging” platform which sounds kind og unoriginal, maybe along the lines of plagiarism (gasp!) however, WearAboutz is my outlet-my avenue for plugging in my creativity and turning on the light, or inside into my world.

Enjoy WearAboutz!