Instructor: Chester B. Zarnoch, Ph.D.
Office Phone: (646) 660-6239
Office: 707, 23
Office hours: Thursday 1:00-2:00 or by appointment
Lecture: TTh 11:10-12:25 in room 3145 of the Vertical Campus
Instructional Technology Fellow: Amanda Licastro
Office Hours: Mondays 12-3:00pm. I will hold office hours in VC 7235 in the cubicle marked 7230B. And virtual office hours via Google Hangout, chat, or Skype on Tuesdays from 12-3pm (email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment).
- The Economics of Social Ecological Systems
- Letting The Common Man Learn To Manage The Commons
- Organization is Key
- Elinor Ostrom: Nobel Legacy
- elinor ostrom + ownership
- Presentation tips and tricks
- Complexity vs. Chaos
- Spreading the Discussion on Biodiversity
- Biodiversity Loss and Its Impact on Human Activity
- Biodiversity Loss: What You Need To Know
- Biodiversity’s Importance
- Understanding Humanity’s Impact on Biodiversity
- Bottom-Up? Think Again.
- The implications of our Top-Down Systems
- Bottom-Up or Top-Down?
- A New Approach
- A Traditional Theory Reconsidered -Silliman 2002
- Dinner at the Cost of Destroying the Environment
- It’s Not All About the Money
- “We stress again that this is only a starting point.”
- valuation matters
- Not Everything Has a Valuation
- Adding A Monetary Value to Nature
- Heavy costs on resources
- Can Everything Be Quantified?
- A BioBlitz Segment
- GIS workshop at Baruch
- BioBlitz Experience
- More too offer than just a zoo -Central Park
- BioBlitz: Discovering the Ecosystem of New York City
- A Brief BioBlitz
- Central Park Bioblitz
- Saved By Shakespeare
- Blitzing through central park at 5am
- Something New
- My BioBlitz Experience
- Retrospective Amazement
- Flight of Thought
- Being a Botanist for a Day
- Snails, Anyone? BioBlitz!
- bioblitzing on a muggy tuesday morning
- You are famous! #CentralParkBioBlitz in the news!
- Bio Blitz
- Reading Responses
- Hello world!
If you want to add yourself as a user, please log in, using your existing Macaulay Eportfolio account.
The implications of our Top-Down Systems--posted on Sep 25, 2013
Blitzing through central park at 5am--posted on Sep 3, 2013