Instructor: Chester B. Zarnoch, Ph.D.
Office Phone: (646) 660-6239
Office: 707, 23
Office hours: Thursday 1:00-2:00 or by appointment
Lecture: TTh 11:10-12:25 in room 3145 of the Vertical Campus
Instructional Technology Fellow: Amanda Licastro
Office Hours: Mondays 12-3:00pm. I will hold office hours in VC 7235 in the cubicle marked 7230B. And virtual office hours via Google Hangout, chat, or Skype on Tuesdays from 12-3pm (email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment).
- The Economics of Social Ecological Systems
- Letting The Common Man Learn To Manage The Commons
- Organization is Key
- Elinor Ostrom: Nobel Legacy
- elinor ostrom + ownership
- Presentation tips and tricks
- Complexity vs. Chaos
- Spreading the Discussion on Biodiversity
- Biodiversity Loss and Its Impact on Human Activity
- Biodiversity Loss: What You Need To Know
- Biodiversity’s Importance
- Understanding Humanity’s Impact on Biodiversity
- Bottom-Up? Think Again.
- The implications of our Top-Down Systems
- Bottom-Up or Top-Down?
- A New Approach
- A Traditional Theory Reconsidered -Silliman 2002
- Dinner at the Cost of Destroying the Environment
- It’s Not All About the Money
- “We stress again that this is only a starting point.”
- valuation matters
- Not Everything Has a Valuation
- Adding A Monetary Value to Nature
- Heavy costs on resources
- Can Everything Be Quantified?
- A BioBlitz Segment
- GIS workshop at Baruch
- BioBlitz Experience
- More too offer than just a zoo -Central Park
- BioBlitz: Discovering the Ecosystem of New York City
- A Brief BioBlitz
- Central Park Bioblitz
- Saved By Shakespeare
- Blitzing through central park at 5am
- Something New
- My BioBlitz Experience
- Retrospective Amazement
- Flight of Thought
- Being a Botanist for a Day
- Snails, Anyone? BioBlitz!
- bioblitzing on a muggy tuesday morning
- You are famous! #CentralParkBioBlitz in the news!
- Bio Blitz
- Reading Responses
- Hello world!
If you want to add yourself as a user, please log in, using your existing Macaulay Eportfolio account.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The caption above the article is interesting in that it provides a perspective. This perspective is one in which Earth is a unique planet in that it is able to support life. But the caption goes on to reveal that … Continue reading
Everyday people are using the Earth’s resources and all of the products that people have at home are all from natural resources. However, there are heavy costs on both renewable resources and non-renewable resources. Valuation on the resources are coming … Continue reading
Welcome to Macaulay Eportfolio Community. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then get started!