Prezi

prezi.com. Build a layout that captures the global concept you want to present, then highlight local frames and set a path through them. Here’s a meta-Prezi, a Prezi about how to use Prezi:

This entry was posted in ITF Corner and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Prezi

1. Ben Miller says:

Hey, all — first, let me say that I’m happy to see some of you posting, which reassures me that you’re okay in the wake of Hurricane Sandy! I hope this is true of everyone, and that your homes and families are intact and well on their way back to normality.

I’m posting here because I just this minute received an update from Prezi, notifying the world that they’ve completely changed the appearance of their editing menus, eradicating their bubble menu while adding some new features (like more auto-shapes). You can see the full announcement here.

Whether this is a net positive or negative change remains to be seen, but for now I just wanted to give you a heads up: if you’re planning to use Prezi for your collage projects, leave yourself a little bit of extra time to get used to the changes. And if you do play around with the new menu, feel free to reply here to let us know what you think!