High School

All of the following are some of the best things I did in high school. I think my style has matured a lot since then.

This is Panther. It’s part of a series of the same picture with variations that I did. This is the only good one, and it could be much better. (Marker on illustration board, 11.5″x9″)

Panther

This is Ptorin, Hero of Gusto. He won an art contest- first place in watercolor. Probably the only thing that’s ever won. (Marker and watercolor on illustration board, 9″x15″)

Ptorin, Hero of Gusto

Reaper. This made its way into Volume 41, Spring/Summer 2013 of the NYSATA News. (Pencil on paper, 9″x12″)

Reaper

This was a request from a friend. It should be fairly obvious which anime it’s referencing, unless you haven’t seen it. I must say I quite enjoyed it, at any rate. (Ink and marker on paper, 8.5″x11″)

S.T.A.R.I.S.H.

We briefly did prints in high school, and this is one of my better ones, I think. Angel. (Blue and black ink on paper. 10″x12″?)

Angel

More prints! These are Callister. I did so many of these I can’t count them. These are my favorites though. (Ink on paper, 8.5″x5.5″)

Callister 1 Callister 2 Callister 5

The following two were inspired by a LARP a few of my friends did. They played carnifexes, these undead-type things.

Carnifex- Eric (ink and marker on paper, 8.5″x11″), Carnifex- Jack (ink and marker on paper, 8.5″x11″)

Eric-CarnifexJack-Carnifex

This is Sagittarius. He belongs to CalatiaIX in DeviantArt. I was off it for a couple of years, so this is really old. (colored pencil and ink on paper, 9″x12″?)

Sagittarius

Sliver. he’s supposed to be an ice god, a character for a story I never wrote. (Marker and ink on paper, 8.5″x11″?)

Sliver

Somnambulist. Something like a comic book cover for a friend. He has a split personality, kind of, and he was going to write something I would illustrate, but we never got around to it. (Pencil on paper, 9″x12″?)

Somnambulist

There’s supposed to be a third one of these, but it never quite came out right. I’ll probably fix that soon.

The Three Sisters- Auger, ____, and Regina. (colored pencil on paper, 8..5″x12″)

the Three Sisters- Auger The Three Sisters- Regina

Zombie Dragon. (marker and ink on paper, 8.5″x11″)

Zombie Dragon

And lastly, Marcus. I’m honestly not sure I did him in high school, but as he’s a sketch for a D&D character, that’d be when I played most… Looking at it again, I can’t help but feel the proportions are off. (Pencil on paper, 8.5×11)

Marcus Sketch

©Hanna Rose 2016