For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Brittany Adams and I’m a Creative Writing major at City College. Technically, I’m an “Upper Junior” right now, but I’m entering my fifth semester this fall and plan to stay in college for a full four years; considering the fact I graduated high school in three years, I don’t want to be out of college at 20! As for my personality, I’m wildly creative and like to do almost anything that I can vent that creativity through. I actually have another personal site which demonstrates that creativity called The Fluffy Portfolio, which can be found here. The Fluffy Portfolio goes more directly into personal information about myself, and also displays more of my creative side. For my trip abroad, the two passions most applicable to this blog are my loves of writing and photography. With the help of these, and a little html code now and again, I should be able to tell my story in its entirety.

A small compilation of flower photography

Photography is one of my favorite creative hobbies, and this compilation of flower photography demonstrates, through a very specific kind of image, one of my favorite subjects: nature.

In this blog/website, I plan to document the six weeks I’m going to spend abroad in Europe. For the first month, I’ll be taking two classes (Shakespeare: Reading And Performance and London And Its Literature) at Kingston University in, you guessed it, England. During that month, I have two scheduled trips outside of England, including a tour of Scotland as well as a four-day weekend in Paris. After the classes are over, I’m going to spend about a week exploring Ireland, specifically Dublin and Portmagee (which is a port town near the two Skelligs on the West side of Ireland). After that, I’ll head back to London for another half week before finally returning home on August 8th. With all of the things I have planned for the next six weeks, I’m absolutely ecstatic, and I hope to share some fraction of that excitement through this blog. Stay tuned for blog entries and pictures!

No Responses to “ About Me And My Trip ”