About Myself:

Bidyuth Dash

My name is Bidyuth Dash and I am an undergraduate economics student at the Macaulay Honors College at Baruch. I love to invest my time learning about different businesses in order to be able to identify the different types of competitive advantages out and about in the world.

This blog site intends on highlighting the ventures and topics pursed throughout my career. As I discover new methods of efficiently allocating resources to maximize the production possibilities of capital generating assets, I intend to generate the greatest profit on investments and find the best methods of preserving and increasing wealth. As I venture throughout my college life and explores new topics, I also intend on sharing my thoughts and opinions here.

My Philosophy:

My role models are the legendary investors Warren Buffet, Benjamin Graham, Phillip Fisher, Peter Lynch, and John C. Bogle. They’ve helped me learn about value investing and buying valuable businesses at reasonable prices.

I love to find and buy businesses undervalued by the market not only because I know that I’m getting the best bank for my money but also because I know that it’ll provide me with a wide margin for errors during my valuations.

I also love to buy and hold companies for the long term not only because it’s a proven method of maximizing returns through the power of compounding, but also because of I love not having to worry about the next day, week, or year about anything in regards to my purchase even if the market was closed for the said length of time.

I am very fundamental in my thoughts and lifestyle in regards to most things in life including my decision to purchase and hold businesses.

My Contact Information:

You can contact me directly by e-mail at bdash0210@gmail.com or call and talk to me personally at 631-260-4109.