Syllabus Updates and Assignment Submissions

Posted by on Nov 14, 2013 in Announcements | No Comments

Hi Everyone.
I continue to enjoy the development of your mural work and cannot wait to see your work tonight.
I wanted to map out for you what the rest of the semester will look like, since we are a little off track with the syllabus.

For the assignment that is due today, please use the electronic submission form. If you are submitting a paper, it’s pretty straightforward. If you are submitting a digital project, please submit the URL. This will help me, since all the submissions will be on one place and there will be no confusion between a typical post and this submission. Important: If you worked in a group, put the names of every person who should get credit in the name field on the submission form.

Now, the semester is quickly drawing to an end. Can you believe it? Here’s what I want to do with the time we have left:

Nov 14 (tonight): show and tell of digital projects. Brainstorming about final project site. Open discussion.

Homework: Paired blogging (will be explained in class)

Sophia and Jonah: Haraway
Myrna and Pranitha: Halberstam
Connie and Adrienne: Losse
Cynthia and Caroline: Butler

Nov 21: Build the final project shell site in class. Open discussion. Selection of FemTechNet Videos for online discussion.

Nov 28: No class, Happy Thanksgiving! However, you should continue to be in touch with your group and actively working on your final projects in the weeks between class meetings. Watch Sleeper, Alien and the selected FTN Videos.

Dec 5: Class discussion of films and videos. Workshop time for final project.

Dec 12: Finalize final project site.

Dec 19: Celebration Feast! Who wants to nominate some saints?