Clarissa [Sometimes] Explains It All

A day in the life of the queen of Queens.

Clarissa [Sometimes] Explains It All

Eurotrip #2

April 10th, 2013 · No Comments · Personal

Thursday sure creeped up on me, so I’m sitting at my desk with 50 minutes to spare before my Travel Thursday post is over. I guess I’ll summarize the trip I’ll be posting about. Last August, I went to Europe. I call it my second Eurotrip because I actually also traveled to Europe during the summer of 2011. Unfortunately, I transferred my photos from that trip on an external harddrive…that I dropped…thus I can’t access them. I’ll have to get it recovered somehow, because that was quite a memorable trip….I’m not sure if I’ll ever go to another World Youth Day after all.

So for my second Eurotrip, I traveled to Barcelona, then Ibiza, then Rome, then tour as part of a cultural class that crept through Tuscany and ended in Florence. I stayed in Florence for 3 weeks to study the Renaissance music of Florence, then headed back home. I was supposed to go to Amsterdam, but that didn’t work out, but I’m still planning to go there in the future! This summer, I’ll be taking summer classes instead, so I won’t be studying abroad. I hope I can squeeze in a trip before the fall semester starts, but for now, I’ll just reminisce on the good ol’ days. Here’s a preview:

CIMG5645IMG_2461

CIMG6133IMG_1755

IMG_2193 IMG_2641

IMG_2993IMG_2449

Tags: ···

No Comments so far ↓

There are no comments yet...Kick things off by filling out the form below.