Show Recommendation: Dash & Lily

Over Thanksgiving Break, I binged a new Netflix original called Dash & Lily. I really enjoyed it, even though it was quite cheesy. I thought I would share because it is quite relevant to New Yorkers. The show takes place in NYC and is about a boy who detests Christmas falling in love with a girl who loves Christmas without ever actually meeting her. If you’ve ever been to Union Square, you’ve most likely passed by or even stepped inside the bookstore, The Strand, which plays an important role in the show. Lily leaves clues about herself for Dash in a little red notebook that he finds inside The Strand. They exchange the journal by leaving it at NYC landmarks and writing dares to each other. Throughout the show, there are so many different popular NYC places shown like Grand Central Terminal, Union Square, Washington Square Park, Central Park, and so many more. I enjoyed the unique concept of the show and the heavy focus on NYC and Christmas. If you guys check it out, please let me know!

I’ve attached a link to the trailer for the show.

Enjoy!