Leondra’s Christmas List

So I have noticed over the years that I have always made a Christmas list but as I got older it got smaller and smaller but I think it’s time to bring it back. The famous Christmas list that my parents always dreaded to receive. I am quite spoiled and very aware of it and I expect to always be showered with gifts but I have started to be less picky but still equally as expensive. Hope you all enjoy my Christmas list.

1. Lavender Crocs

• Crocs are always the move and if you do not own a pair I advise investing in this product. I have 4 pairs right now but the more the merrier as they say. Especially for me, I would just wear crocs on the daily so I believe one of my friends is getting this for me so I am very excited. Lowkey should’ve gotten the one with the fur in it.

2. Purple Ski Mask

• I don’t know if you can tell yet but my favorite color is purple. I just want a ski mask you know. No rhyme no reason it just looks very nice to me.

3. Michael Kors Wallet

• Not getting into too much detail but I got my wallet stolen. It was a very sad event but I must move on and get a new one!

4. Chain with my name on it

• One of my good friends has one of these and I was like hmmm maybe we should match. So its happening lol.

5. Clothes

• I kinda need new articles of clothing asap.

6. Money

• I need a job so at the moment I am a little broke. Money is always appreciated

7. Rings

• I want all my fingers to be iced out

8. Earings

• I lost a pair so I think I need some new ones ASAP

9. Sneakers

• I’m feeling some nice air forces

10. Sweaters

• Any sweater is acceptable.

11. Socks

• If you ever see me in person I rarely have matching socks so it would nice for a change to have socks that match for at least a good week.

12. Aviators

• I am a lifeguard in the summer and always lose my cheap sunglasses and end up buying new ones. So I think I need a nice pair so I can be reminded not to lose them.

13. Sleep

• This right here is probably the one I want the most. It’s the best present and starts with this break cause I need to catch up on a lot of sleep.