We’re finally done! Now, about the future…. and my family’s Christmas Tree

Hey guys. I honestly just wanted to finish off this semester and this year with a final blog post. Now, this year was, for lack of a better term, utter garbage. I hated it and I’m sure you all did as well. This wasn’t anywhere near what I expected college to be like, especially not for the first semester. Like you guys also know, next semester will also be online, meaning our first year of college will be completely remote. Yayyyyy… :,) Nonetheless, I really don’t have anything fancy to share with you guys (like what Chris shared in his post recently), but I wanted to share something positive since I just finished up all of my finals and assignments and am about to embark on what I believe to be my most well deserved break of my life. That positive thing is the Christmas tree that I set up with my family (picture below). That’s really it from me. As a last note on my final blog for this class, I wanted to say thank you to everyone for making this class as fun as it was. If you ever want to talk, you can reach out by phone or by social media. Hopefully we all keep in touch even though we may not be going to the same classes next semester. Have a great break everyone, we all deserve it.

Best

-Cristian Statescu

Cris Christmas Tree